Do you use Google Chrome to access the Pro-Forms Generator?
Turning off Chrome’s Built-in PDF Viewer and using Adobe Reader or Acrobat instead
In order to access the full features of Adobe Reader in you Google Chrome web browser you may need to turn off the Chrome PDF viewer.
Please follow these instructions to turn off the Chrome PDF viewer
- Install Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat if it is not already installed
- Open Google Chrome
- In the address bar, type . . .
(that’s the word about a colon (:), then plugins
- The Plug-ins Tab will open
- Scroll down until you see either Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
Click the Enable link
- Close the Plug-ins tab and restart Chrome.
- Go to YBAA.com and then the Pro-Forms Generator page and select the form you wish to fill out.
- Log into the site as usual and a new window or tab will open asking for permission to run. Please select “Always run on this site”
- Your selected form should now open ready for you to fill out and print and/or save.