About CPYB Certification
The Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) program recognizes Yacht Sales Professionals throughout North America who are committed to continuing education and meeting professional standards. The program is supported by every professional yacht broker association in the U.S. and Canada and is also strengthened by CPYB Sponsors – industry-leading companies who appreciate the valuable role that brokers serve in encouraging and growing the boating lifestyle.
About CPYB Sponsorship
CPYB Sponsors receive year-round recognition of their commitment, as well as the knowledge that their generosity is making a real difference in the marketplace.
As a company committed to the boating marketplace, to serving the needs of boaters and yachtsmen, and to promoting industry professionalism, you are cordially invited to become a CPYB Sponsor.
Your support as an annual Bronze, Silver, Gold or Diamond CPYB Sponsor will strengthen the role of committed yacht sales professionals who work to continually enhance their qualifications, expertise and service to the industry as Certified Professional Yacht Brokers. And, by doing so, you’ll be benefiting the boating lifestyle, and, your own company.
Exclusive Sponsorships are available at the Gold and Diamond levels for gifts above $8,500 and $15,500, respectively.
Five Great Reasons to be a Sponsor
- CPYB certification ensures broker competence, knowledge and ethical business behavior; factors too often missing in today’s business climate.
- A Certified Professional Yacht Broker is a better yacht broker, committed to long-term business relationships and client satisfaction.
- A Certified Professional Yacht Broker has passed the test, in terms of experience, training and industry knowledge – the kind of broker with whom you’ll want to do business.
- The CPYB program is a cooperative industry effort, initiated in 2001, actively supported by every professional yacht broker association in North America. It is the recognized professional benchmark of performance and recognition. Your support will ensure that your firm is recognized as an integral part of its continued success.
- As a CPYB Sponsor, your company will be recognized nationally as a leader in the effort to build and nurture the community of Yacht Sales Professionals, dedicated to serving their clients, and the industry.
Sponsorship is easy – SIMPLY COMPLETE THIS ONLINE SPONSORSHIP FORM or send your payment, payable to CPYB, to: CPYB Office, Horn Point Harbor Marina, 180 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 370, Annapolis, MD 21401. Sponsorship is for 12 months and is renewable annually.
Contributions of $10,000 - $19,999
(Exclusive Sponsorship at $15,500)
All benefits of Gold Sponsorship, Plus,
- Use of the CPYB Diamond Sponsor logo to promote your commitment in your company literature and web site,
- Special CPYB Diamond Sponsor executive recognition award, commemorating your firm’s outstanding support,
- Complimentary scrolling ad on CPYB web site home page, to include the CPYB Diamond Sponsor Logo,
- Complimentary ads on the online, searchable YBAA and CPYB Membership Directories - where boaters go to locate qualified yacht sales professionals.
Contributions of $5,000 to $9,999
(Exclusive Sponsorship at $8,500)
All benefits of Silver Sponsorship, plus,
- Company listing in the Guide for the Professional Practice of Yacht Brokerage & Sales, the industry leading publication in support of CPYB candidate preparation,
- Feature article on your company in one issue of the Yacht Broker e-Newsletter,
- Special Gold Sponsor executive recognition award, commemorating your firm’s outstanding support,
- Use of the CPYB Gold Sponsor logo to promote your commitment.
Contributions of $2,500 to $4,999
All benefits of Bronze Sponsorship, plus,
- Complimentary Exhibitor Table, one Attendee Registration and a five minute company update at podium at one YBAA University event,
- Invitation to participate as a presenter or speaker at one YBAA e-Seminar program,
- Use of the CPYB Silver Sponsor logo to promote your commitment in your company literature and web site.
Contributions of $1,000 to $2,499
- Monthly recognition of your support in each issue of the Yacht Broker e-Newsletter - your company name displayed and linked to your web site,
- Inclusion in the CPYB Sponsors section on the YBAA and CPYB web site - your company logo displayed and linked to your web site,
- Set of YBAA member mailing labels, upon request,
- Use of the CPYB Bronze Sponsor logo to promote your commitment in your company literature and web site,
- Recognition of your Sponsorship in all CPYB E-Seminar promotions.